Monday, January 23, 2017

Betsy & Porter

Baby Porter is here, and Betsy is almost as excited about having a cousin as I am about becoming an aunt!  Melanie and Clark welcomed Porter on January 18, and Betsy and I got to go meet him last Friday.

Austin was in Kansas City for training for his new job the week that Porter was born, and Betsy and I went to stay with my parents while he was away.  The timing worked out perfectly for us to go down to The Woodlands to meet Porter and see Mel and Clark in the hospital.  Porter is just precious, and I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.  Mom, Mel, and I are already planning their coordinating outfits for the Fourth of July!  

Betsy wasn't quite sure what to make of her new cousin... 
   


Baby Porter slept right through our visit.  He has the softest skin and the most perfectly fuzzy hair!





4 comments:

  1. He is just so cute! Congratulations to y'all! {And I'm cracking up at Betsy's face in that picture looking at Porter. That is so sweet and funny!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable :) I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming an aunt! He is precious!! LOVE that they are going to be so close in age. Oh the memories they will make growing up together. I can't wait to see the coordinating July 4th outfits! You and your sister are so lucky to have each other to go through motherhood together- so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! So much fun that they will be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete