Monday, September 19, 2016

Dallas Baby Shower

After our fun shower last weekend in Austin, some of my wonderful friends hosted a beautiful baby shower for me in Dallas on Saturday.  Once again, I was overwhelmed with all the love our friends and family have for our growing family and so thankful for this time to celebrate!  The hostesses went above and beyond with so many sweet touches, and I loved every little detail.

I am so thankful for these beautiful ladies and great friends for putting together such a perfect morning to celebrate Betsy!




It was so special to have Katey's grandmother's beautiful demitasse cups at the shower.  These are the perfect size for a pregnant girl's cup of coffee!




Mom and Katey's mom have been friends since childhood, and Katey and I are only two weeks apart and grew up together, along with the other Katie below.  It was such a special time to all get to celebrate together this weekend.  Katey and Katie both have little girls already, and I'm so excited to be joining the club!



Lindsay and Emily were also so sweet to help host the shower, and having both welcomed little ones this spring and summer, I hope they are ready to answer all my infant-related questions!



Once again, our family traveled from all over Texas to be here for the shower, and I'm so glad they did!  And once again, Betsy received so many beautiful gifts.  I absolutely cannot wait to see her in all of her precious new outfits!  This child is also doing quite well in the bag department after receiving several darling embroidered bags in all shapes and sizes.  She'll be ready for some road trips in no time.

After the shower, we made some great progress in Betsy's room by getting the furniture placement figured out and hanging the window treatments Mom made.   It was so fun to have my parents and sisters here for the weekend to help with Betsy's room (and to watch the Aggies beat Auburn).  I am thrilled with how everything is coming together, and I can't wait to share some pictures of her room here on the blog after a few finishing touches!

3 comments:

  1. What another beautiful shower!! Can't wait to see the nursery - it's going to be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shower!! So excited for you all, and you are looking adorable!! I can't wait to see the nursery either! Glad y'all had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
    hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "

    ReplyDelete