Sunday, September 18, 2016

Austin Baby Shower

Last weekend, Austin and I were spoiled with a precious couples' shower in Austin to celebrate baby Betsy coming later this fall.  Betsy received some beautiful gifts, and we absolutely loved the chance to celebrate her with our Austin friends and family!  

The hostesses included so many sweet details like these rattle cupcakes, beautiful cookie favors, and a cute crate for all of Betsy's new books.  I love that guests brought books instead of a card!  Betsy's library is off to a great start.




The photo booth was also a huge hit!  So thankful for our sweet sisters and my Mom who traveled to Austin to celebrate with us.  





Although our temperatures in Texas are still quite summery, I couldn't help but embrace a more fallish hostess gift for this shower.  And now I'm wishing I had scooped up another pumpkin spice tea for me! 


We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family all over Texas and are so thankful for their encouragement and for our time celebrating together!  
      

1 comment: