Friday, July 17, 2015

5 on Friday - Vol. 54

Another week has flown by, and here we are at Friday again!  Happy Friday to all and to our summertime hostess, A. Liz Adventures.

image
Apparently the only pictures I've managed to take this week are of food, so this will be a food-heavy 5 on Friday.  Here are 5 tidbits from our week:

1 - We had workers in our house all last weekend doing some repairs, and they finished just in time for us to get the house clean and have our friends Chris and Spenser over for dinner on Sunday.  I'm beyond thrilled that my grocery store hydrangeas are still going strong almost one week later.  


2 - We started Sunday night with cheese and crackers - easiest and best appetizer of all time.  


3 - And we ended Saturday night with homemade ice cream!  I'm ashamed to say this was our first adventure with our ice cream maker that we've had for a while now.  Oh my gosh, so good.  We are still enjoying this and have had some every night after supper. 


4 - My friend Emily gifted us with a week of Blue Apron meals, and we are so impressed!  This was the first meal we tried from our box earlier this week.  We LOVED it.  


5 - And this was the second meal we tried this week.  Equally impressed!  The chicken had Indian spices on it, which is not something I would normally cook with, but we both really enjoyed it. 


Not the most exciting 5oF, but we have enjoyed some tasty food this week.  Looking forward to another fun filled weekend!  Have a good one!

8 comments:

  1. that homemade ice cream looks delicious!

    Britanie @ http://mycircusandmymonkeys.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be a food blogger! Everything looks great. And LOVE your monogrammed napkins. I've been looking for some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnnd now you have me hungry as heck!!! That all looks so good! And I love hydrangeas...they're so pretty and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your food looks soooo good! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Fridays! I love hydrangeas so obsessed with that photo! And those meals look so good! Happy Weekend!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hydrangeas and tablescape! So beautiful! All your food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheese and crackers are always the best app! So jealous of the homemade ice cream - I've been wanting to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't Blue Apron the best? We order it all the time and it makes our meal planning so easy yet delicious! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete