Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thoughts for Thursday: Casey’s Top Picks

Finally blogging on a Thursday means finally joining Annie and Natalie for their Thoughts for Thursday Linkup! 

Thoughts for Thursday

My sister-in-law, Casey, loves beauty products more than just about anyone I know.  She is constantly introducing me to great new products.  In fact, she has been known to have a running list of products she recommends just for me!  Casey was at our house visiting last night, and I asked her what she would name her top three products of all time.  We wound up discussing her top three picks in three different beauty categories – makeup, skincare, and hair care.  Here are Casey’s picks and our commentary in parenthesis:

//Makeup//

Casey's Beauty Pics2

  1. Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara (aka eyelash crack)
  2. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in “Sultry” (a really good dupe for Tarte matte lipsticks!)
  3. Urban Decay Naked “On the Run” Palette

//Skincare//

Casey's Beauty Pics

  1. LUSH “Grease Lightning Cleanser” (zaps zits in less than a day)
  2. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer (Casey credits this with evening out her skin tone.)
  3. LUSH “Tea Tree Water Toner

//Hair//

Casey's Beauty Pics1

  1. Suave dry shampoo (also one of my favorites!)
  2. TIGI Bed Head deep conditioner
  3. LUSH “NEW!” shampoo bar (yummy cinnamon

Happy Thursday!  I’m going to attempt to surprise even myself and blog tomorrow for Five on Friday. #2daysinarow #whoami

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to try the on the run palette because well it just makes more sense to carry a one stop shop instead of so much other crap!! I think it might be a good birthday gift for myself!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked on the run palette sounds amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love suave dry shampoo as well. I have been eying that naked pallet forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Naked eyeshadows that is all i use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara! IT ROCKS! I bought two 6 shade Lorac palettes and the Urban Decay Smoked palette for Christmas and I love them!!

    ReplyDelete