Friday, January 30, 2015

5 on Friday – Vol. 45

Happy Friday to you and to the lovely hostesses of Five on Friday - A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, The Good Life, and Hello Happiness!  I can’t believe this is my first time linking up for 5oF in 2015.  At times January has seemed like it is flying by, but I also feel a bit like we’ve been stuck in January for much longer than 30 days.  Anyway, bring on February! 

image

1 – Loving – my 2015 calendar from Paper Source (where else?!).  Mom’s 2015 January card is pretty cute too!

IMG_4955

2 – Making – valentines!  One of my favorite holidays in the craft department… last year I made these, and this weekend I’d love to spend some time getting crafty with all things pink + red. 

Valentines

3 – Looking forward to – our chili cook off and Super Bowl party on Sunday.  Our Sunday school class and one of the other classes in our department are facing off in a chili battle and getting together to watch the big game.  My father-in-law and I had a little chili cook off a while back one weekend in Austin – good practice for sure!

chili cook off

4 – Coveting – this navy purse.  Have any of y’all bought anything from Mark & Graham before?  I love a lot of things on their site!  A good navy purse has been on my list for a while, and I think I may have just found the perfect one… and free gold monogramming is always a good thing.   

navy purse

5 – Choosing – fabric for our living room window treatment.  I’m dead set on buffalo check, and I’m leaning blue.  So ready to get that huge window “dressed.”   

IMG_4951

Have a happy weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I love buffalo check curtains! Can't wait to see the final product. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those check curtains are going to be amazing!! Your handwriting is beautiful. I really want to try calligraphy or lettering this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That calendar is ADORABLE! And I've never heard of Mark & Graham, but that bag is gorgeous. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those Valentines! Your handwriting is so gorgeous!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete