Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 Part 2

I blogged part one of our Christmas this year here.  While it was so nice to spend Christmas Eve and Day at my parents’ house, it also worked out that we got to travel to Ruston for a couple of days after Christmas to see my grandparents and other family members there. 

Before we hit the road for Louisiana, we had a little photo shoot in our Christmas pajamas.  My brother-in-law Clark just loved being our photographer… poor thing, I think we used every last bit of patience he might have had that morning!  My dad and Austin went to Dallas earlier in the day for the Heart of Dallas bowl game to see Louisiana Tech play (go dawgs!).  That left Clark all alone in the “estrogen ocean,” as he dubbed us.   

IMG_4808 IMG_4809

More photos in the yard followed before we said goodbye to Mel and Clark who were heading to celebrate with Clark’s family.  One of my favorite things about being with my sisters is seeing the outfits they come up with – they always look so cute and inspire me to branch out a little.   

Christmas in Livingston (2) IMG_4818

We made the rainy drive to Ruston and settled in for more delicious food, family time, festivities, and games.  We always play at least a few games at Mammo and Pop’s house when we are there for Christmas.  This year we played Rummikub for hours!   

Christmas in Livingston1 (2) IMG_4829

Christmas 2014 sure was a great one!  I can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store.

{Linking up with Biana for Weekending.}

4 comments:

  1. Your sisters outfits are definitely cute, but I'm loving the dress that you have on. Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm not sure how I found your blog exactly, but I live in Monroe! Small world! You and your sisters are beautiful!! And it looks like y'all had a very Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your outfits! And of course the pajamas. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a wonderful Christmas! I love the matching pj's and your oversized scarf! I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas!

    ReplyDelete