Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Three Years

Celebrating three wonderful years of marriage today with my hilarious, encouraging, fun, supportive, and dedicated husband.  He is the most joyful person I know, and I’m so incredibly thankful for the joy he brings to my life each and every day! 

DSC_8955-8x10 DSC_9077-5x7

DSC_8980-4x5 DSC_9063 DSC_9369-4x5 DSC_9537-8x10 DSC_9560 DSC_9493-4x5 DSC_9720 DSC_9799-4x5 

Oh that was such a perfect day!  I could sit here and look at pictures for hours… actually I might have done that when getting this post ready.  Cheers to three wonderful years – I’m excited to see what year four brings!

12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures!!! You're wedding seems like it was a girl's dream come true! So gorgeous!!! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Your wedding was gorgeous, loved your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning couple! Loving these beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary, Emily!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful pictures! Hope you guys have a wonderful day and here's to many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary gorgeous! your dress is amazing, and it looks like it was a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, you two! Y'all are such a sweet couple. Love, love, love your wedding dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a perfect day for two completely amazing people! I love you both so much, and wish you many, many more years of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!!! My hubby and I will be married for 3 years in just a few weeks and I can't wait to celebrate!

    By the way, I LOVE your reception venue!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You guys are super cute and you are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! We'll be celebrating our 3 year in just a week. Time flies, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete