Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Summer Reading List

Growing up, I think I was one of the only children that actually looked forward to getting a summer reading list.  Now that I’m out of school and don’t have a teacher assigning me summer reading, I decided to assign myself some books to read this summer.  I keep a running list of books I want to read in a notebook, and I also have several screen shots on my phone of books to add to that list that I’ve come across on blogs or Instagram.  Oh and sometimes I run across books on Pinterest, so I keep a reference to some books on my “to read” list there. 

Here are the ten books at the top of my list for summer 2014:

Books to Read

 

The Love Wars by L. Alison Heller/Absolute Power by David Baldacci/Defending Jacob by William Landay/The One & Only by Emily Giffin/Sycamore Row by John Grisham/The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt/Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple/Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan/The Well’s End by Seth Fishman/Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm about to start Sycamore Row. My grandmother and I switch off books every so often, so this is next on my list! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've heard good things about Where'd You Go, Bernadette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for books to add to my summer reading list. I will be adding a few of these!

    ReplyDelete