Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Birchbox & May Cards

Now that it is the middle of May, I’m finally getting around to sharing my Birchbox for the month and of course Mom’s card of the month. 

My last box in my birthday gift subscription came last week, and it was definitely a good one!  I think I got the May card a little earlier in the month, and I’ve been enjoying its cheerful flowers on my fridge.  Doesn’t it remind you a little bit of a Lilly pattern?  I love the pink and green! (Sorry for the wonky lighting in my kitchen.)

IMG_4020

And now for some of my favorite cards from Mays past – 2011 was the bride bird (Can you see the veil?!  I die!  And just so you know, blue and green were my wedding colors, and the bouquet on the card has a monogrammed ribbon just like my actual bouquet did!), 2012 was the hand-stitched monogram, and 2013 was the cute little bee and beehive.

IMG_3984 IMG_3985

IMG_3980

And now for the Birchbox treats!  This was my view when I opened the box – I love how everything comes packaged so cute – even the inside of the box itself has a fun pattern. 

IMG_3986 

IMG_3990

And inside – three good sized Nexxus samples, some fun Pixi lip balm, a “power serum,” some sunscreen especially for the face, and the most intriguing item, two breath treatments.  I have never seen anything quite like the breath treatments – from reading the packages, they are crystals that you swish around in your mouth for 60 seconds and then swallow.  I’m totally putting one in my purse for today after lunch – hopefully it is not too weird!  The Pixi is also going in my purse – it is a good pink color, and I need to get in the habit of using lip balm more throughout the day so my lips don’t get too dry. 

I have loved the fun boxes I’ve gotten each month, and I have quite the arsenal of products from each one that will probably last me quite a while.  A three month subscription is such a great gift idea!

IMG_3989

Happy Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a breath treatment either! You'll have to let me know if it works! Could come in handy for after drinking coffee lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good Birchbox! I recently cancelled mine because I wasn't loving it and we're trying to save money anywhere we can but this makes me wish I hadn't, haha! You will have to let us know what the breath treatments are all about... never heard of those before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hearing great things about that Pixi balm, I think I need to be on the lookout for it :)

    ReplyDelete