Friday, May 30, 2014

Just One on Friday Today

I don’t quite have time for my normal 5 on Friday post today, but I couldn’t resist popping in with a quick post.  We are getting ready to celebrate Casey’s graduation tonight and this weekend, and I can’t wait to see my in-laws later today.  Hooray for a short day in an already short week and a weekend full of celebration! 

Christmas in Austin

Happy graduation day, Casey!  We are so excited to have you in Dallas next year for college! 

See y’all Monday with a recap of the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Graduation to your sister! Hope that y'all have a wonderful weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for graduation! So great that y'all will be together when she gets to school! Have the best weekend, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Graduation Day to your sis! Have a great time this weekend with your family! xoxo

    PS - I've got some serious ideas for our book club! Maybe we can start a bi-weekly link up in July and see how it goes? I'm gone on vacay all next week so I'll be thinking of some ideas and shoot you an email soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend celebrating!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete