Monday, May 5, 2014

Baby Jude’s Shower

The last of my springtime baby showers to help host has come and gone, and we had such a fun afternoon celebrating Brooke and baby Jude!  There is quite the baby boom going on at church, so I’m sure I won’t be out of the shower game for long.  Here are some of my favorite scenes and details from Saturday’s shower.  I noticed when I was going through these pictures that I was really feeling the paper straws (shocking) and the washi tape cupcake flags!   

IMG_3872 IMG_3888

IMG_3889 IMG_3900

IMG_3890 

IMG_3876 IMG_3877 IMG_3885

IMG_3881 

IMG_3878

You may remember the shower invites from this post, and I’m so amazed that my mom made this banner to match so perfectly! 

shower invite 3 shower invite 2

IMG_3896

IMG_3903 IMG_3898

IMG_3908

IMG_3901 IMG_3952

IMG_3929 IMG_3940 IMG_3923

IMG_3912

IMG_3953 IMG_3914

IMG_3899 IMG_3874

See all three of those pregnant ladies in that picture up there on the right-hand side?  One is due in June and the other two are due in July – I can’t wait to meet all three precious babies!  There was a lot of squealing going on while Brooke was opening her gifts – she got so many soft, tiny, and sweet little things. 

Before the shower on Saturday we had a fun brunch with friends at one of our favorites, Company Cafe.  It was a perfect morning for a patio brunch!  We had a great Sunday at church that ended with seeing Brooke and her husband Oscar’s son Brennan (Jude’s big brother) get baptized!  We went to lunch with a big group to celebrate Brennan after church.   

IMG_3958

Ok Austin will be home from a meeting any minute, so I’ve got to get this published and make some progress on my grocery list.  We are about to embark on a modified version of Whole 30, and I’m terrified.  I need to do some serious research tonight!  I hope to blog more about that Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute shower, I love the bright blue & green decor. You're quite the hostess! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! I absolutely love all of the details here - especially the bow tie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This party is perfection! You did such an amazing job! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out perfectly! Everything looks so great! You're certainly a hostess with the "mostess" ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete