Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A-B-C… easy as 1-2-3!

So I’ve seen a couple other bloggers do these ABC posts recently, and I really love reading them!  I have lots of baby shower invitations to stuff and address that need to go in the mail tomorrow, so today (tonight, really) is the perfect night for what is honestly kind of a “mindless” post to write.  So, on to the ABCs!

A – Age: 27

B – Birthday: March 14th

C - Color: robin’s egg blue

D – Drink: coffee, specifically a latte is my all-time fave

Panera latte

E – Eyes: blue

F – Flashback: our wedding (any excuse for a wedding pic!)

DSC_9009

G – Gent: Austin of course!  Love that craze. 

H – Hobby: calligraphy, blogging, running, cooking, making cards

IMG_3665 

I – Indulgence: chocolate

J – Job: lawyer

K – Kids: someday!

L – Loves: our church, early mornings, organizing, pretty paper, Easter, birds/eggs/nests, bunnies topiaries, nail polish, Sunday afternoon naps

IMG_3465

M – Music: I listen to either country or Christian radio when I’m in the car, and I occasionally listen to Pandora (usually contemporary Christian music or hymns – I have a pretty great Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir station that I love) when I’m getting ready in the mornings. 

N – Nickname: Em

O – One Wish: that my hair appointment in two weeks would hurry up and get here because my roots are OOC

P – Pets: not yet, but I’m DYING to get a dog – a golden retriever that we will name Scout – I can’t wait!

Q – Quote: “Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.  Share with God’s people who are in need.  Practice hospitality.” Romans 12:11-13

R – Residence: the big D (can’t believe it will be 3 years in May!)

S – Siblings: two sisters and two sister-in-laws

 IMG_3243 IMG_3253

T – Temperature: warming up (!!) but quite humid today (not good for the hair!)

U – University: TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY – Thanks & Gig ‘em!

CS with MK

V – Vehicle: Ford (First On Race Day, baby!)

W – Worst Habit: Candy – I am kind of a sugar rat. 

X – X-Rays: only on my teeth at the dentist :)

Y – Yuck: mouth noises (I hate hate hate hearing people chew or swallow – eeeew!)  Also, giving blood – I can’t do it.  That probably makes me an awful person, but I tried once and then passed out right after this lovely picture was taken. 

giving blood

Z – Zoo animal: Giraffe!  Love those little guys. 

 

Now, back to stuffing envelopes with the cutest baby shower invitations for my friend Brooke’s shower!  See y’all on Friday. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm impressed at your calligraphy skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has my future dogs name picked out! We want to get a golden retriever, too.. as soon as we get out of the city! I would feel so bad having one cooped up in our little apartment. And yes, any excuse for wedding pictures :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ABC idea! I don't think I could give blood either- I've never done it but I don't think it would end well!
    Katie
    midwesterncharmblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the post today. However, the blood-giving picture has kept me laughing throughout my morning!!!!!

    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, girl :)!! I really want to learn calligraphy! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! Calligraphy would be awesome as a hobby! I actually just wrote a post about a blood drive at my university. I can't give blood either haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! love that caligraphy!!! Such an awesome hobby and I plan on learning how to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete