Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday – Vol. 28

Hello blog- I’ve missed you since Monday!  I so wish I had a cute post ready to go this morning with fun pictures of my Friday 5, but all I really have is a to-do list a mile long and no fun stuff for the blog.  This week has been good, but such a whirlwind!  Instead of my typical 5 on Friday, today I’m going to highlight five TEN of my favorite new blogs that I discovered through this fun link-up  (there are too many for me to stop at five – ten is a multiple of five, so I feel ok about it!). 

Ashley – A&O on the go – I’m convinced Ashley is my blogging soul sister – we have found so that we have so much in common, and I love reading her Menu Monday posts (sadly we don’t have meal planning in common, but she does an awesome job!)

Caitlyn – Home Sweet Ruby – Cait and her husband just returned from a trip to Europe, and I can’t wait to read all about it on her blog! 

Katie - Katie Elizabeth – Katie posts great content regularly, and her posts are always so engaging – I’ve loved reading the “Thankful Thursday” series that she co-hosts, and I need to start blogging on Thursdays so I can link up!

Zelle – A Southern Style – super cute outfit posts and tips, and I loved her recent “God’s Not Dead” post

Katelyn - A Real Housewife of Greenville – Katelyn’s posts are always fun to read, and I admire how open she is about her fertility journey!  She and I are both fellow book lovers and have tossed around the idea of a blogging book club.

Jessi – Jessi’s Design – Jessi has a super cute blog, and she and her husband just bought a house and are renovating – can’t wait to follow along on that journey!

Emily – Being Mrs. Gentry – Emily has two precious little ones, and I’ve recently loved reading about their sweet birthday parties!  She also shares great finds and tips, and I enjoy reading her blogs that mention her hometown and my neighbor city, Fort Worth.

Ally – Life as I Know It – I love reading Ally’s Weekly Obsessions posts – they almost always make me want to start putting all her cute picks in my online shopping carts immediately!  She also has great movie recommendations :)

Chesson – A Southern Twenty-Five – Chesson’s adventures are always fun to read about in her blog posts, and she totally makes me want to plan a trip to Kiawah ASAP!

Bailley – Lew Party of Two – Bailley and her husband live overseas, and I love following along on their adventures – her recent post about a weekend trip to Bamberg has some gorgeous photos!

Check these ladies out if you haven’t already – I’m sure you’ll love them too!  I subscribe to all of their blogs in my Feedly now, and I love reading their posts all week, not just on Friday.  Being able to connect with these ladies (and many others) through this 5 on Friday link up that we all love has been so fun these past few months.  That has hands down been my favorite part of blogging so far.    

Next week I’m hoping to be back on my game with posting – we have a lot going on this weekend, and I’m going to try try try to bring my camera along for everything!

Happy Friday to all of you and to the lovely hostesses of 5 on Friday - A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, The Good Life, and Hello Happiness.

image

What are some of your favorite blogs you’ve discovered through the greatness that is 5 on Friday?

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on these blogs - I already follow a few of them, but always love finding new ones, and Five on Friday is such a good way to find some! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet!! It's always so nice to hear someone reads and enjoys your blog posts! I'm going to check out some of these other bloggers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This link up is so great for finding new blogs to enjoy! Thanks for sharing your faves! Wishing you all the best in tackling that big to do list, Emily!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the new blogs to read!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found some awesome blogs through the Five on Friday link up,too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness -- thanks so much for mentioning me! Your blog has become a go-to for me each morning, so I've certainly missed your posts this week! Happy Friday! And I can't wait to check out some of these other great blogs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love finding new blogs - thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree - all wonderful bloggers!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout out girly! Happy that we've found each other through blog land :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for all of these wonderful girls! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so sweet girl! Thanks for sharing your favorite folks..I can't wait to check them all out! I think we should start a book club for sure! How does April sound? Let's brainstorm some more :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post idea, and I have found some of the very same favorites through the linkup. Thanks for linking up with us and enjoy your productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea for a post! Some of these are great ones I discovered through the link up too; I can't wait to check out the rest of these ladies
    From Mississippi With Love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, sweet friend! And yes--blogging soul sisters, we are! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the love! I'm finally catching up on all the Five on Fridays from last week and came across your sweet post :) Such a good idea! & now I have a bunch of other bloggers to go read... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emily, you are so sweet to mention my blog! I've been off my game lately and am just catching up. Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete