Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bird Nest Subscription Box #1

So I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was the lucky winner of a 3 month subscription to the Deja Vu Bird Nest Box.  My first box came earlier this week, and I was so excited to dig in and see what was in it! 

IMG_3386

The clear packing tape on the box even had birds on it, and that alone excited me – never mind what was actually in there.  I opened the box and was thrilled to find the most perfect scarf, a 40% off coupon, some fun lip balm, and a necklace.  The scarf alone would be worth the price of the box ($25).  It is the perfect lightweight material, and it drapes so beautifully.  I cannot wait to wear it, and I’m pretty bummed that I have hearings at work today that require me to wear a suit, otherwise this would be around my neck all day! 

IMG_3381 IMG_3382

Hopefully I can carve out some time this weekend to shop around on the Deja Vu website and see what I can find to put to use that 40% off coupon.  Sadly, the necklace I got in my box was broken, and I don’t really know if there is a way to fix it.  The scarf is much more my style and was definitely the star of the box for me.  

IMG_3379

It seems like box subscriptions are taking over the world these days – there is one for just about anything from beauty products to snacks for your dog.  They are a fun concept, and I’m definitely looking forward to my next two bird nest boxes in March and April.

Thank goodness it is Wednesday and this week is halfway over – see y’all on Friday with my 5!

3 comments:

  1. So fun--stinks the necklace was damaged. Everything is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that scarf..very cute! I haven't heard of Bird Nest before but I'm gonna check it out!

    Katelyn
    http://realhousewifeofgreenville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to know what you got next month! awesome post.

    ReplyDelete