Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday – Vol. 20

Happy Five on Friday friends!  Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks as always to the lovely hostesses: A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, The Good Life, and Hello Happiness.

image

ONE – This week I finally got something in the mail that I’ve been wanting for over two years – our wedding pictures with a full release!  I can’t wait to go through them all this weekend.  Our photographer made us a beautiful book after the wedding, and we have some pictures scattered around the house, but I’ve never had all of the pictures in my possession, so I am just super excited.  Sneak peek --

DSC_9077-5x7

TWO – Making some valentines is on my agenda tomorrow!  I’ve been tearing ideas out of the Paper Source catalog and pinning some ideas as well.  There’s really no better way to spend a Saturday in my book, well being with my mom and sisters and all making valentine goodies together would be slightly better, but I’ll manage.  

Valentines {pic via Martha}

THREE – Finally busted out my earrings from my sister’s wedding and wore them to work twice this week.  I don’t know what took me so long – I love them!  I’m really on quite an aqua/mint kick right now.

scarf-earring1 (1) scarf-earring1 (2)

FOUR – Of course everyone is prepping for Super Bowl parties this weekend, and I’m also trying to finalize my contribution to the SB party we’re attending on Sunday afternoon.  Our hostess suggested something sweet when I asked what she thought she’d need more of, so I’m going to spend a little time with my recipe binder tomorrow morning and figure out what I can fix for a sweet addition to their spread.  Maybe some type of cookie or cupcake?  Maybe these fudgy football brownies?

football brownies

FIVE – If you follow me on Instagram, then I should probably apologize for the abundance of random pictures that I posted on Sunday evening.  Our discipleship class at church went on a scavenger hunt and used IG to keep track of all the places/things we were able to check off our master list.  We divided up into three teams and ran around downtown Dallas like crazy people.  It was super fun, but y’all probably thought I was crazy as all these pictures were posting! Below we have (1) with an out of state license plate (Mississippi, obviously!), (2) toe in a pool, (3) on a streetcar, and (4) on a jungle gym! 

TMP1 TMP2

TMP3 TMP4

Happy weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Love the football brownies!! So cute! Happy Friday and enjoy your Super Sunday! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog from the link up!
    Those brownies look delicious and that sneak peak at your wedding photo is gorgeous!
    Excited to start following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping by from the link-up - that scavenger hunt looked like a blast! Beautiful earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEE! Cannot wait to see more wedding pics. That sneak peek is OH SO STINKIN PRECIOUS!!!!! You beautiful bride, you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - I found you on the Five on Friday link up. Those brownies look amazing! And can I just say how much I absolutely love the lace on your dress? To. Die. For.

    Have a great weekend!
    Katelyn
    http://realhousewifeofgreenville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding picture and yummy brownies!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those earrings are so beautiful! I can't wait to see your wedding photos, I'm sure they are beautiful! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun! and yay for wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love aqua mint! Those earrings are soo cute but I absolutely love your phone case!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I think the football brownies with be a huge hit with anyone! I loved your hair in the wedding picture! Have a fun time with your Valentine's goodies <3 sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous wedding picture! Don't you just LOVE going back through pics of the big day?! I would do it all over again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a long time to wait to get all of your wedding pictures! I hope it's so much fun for you to look at all of them and reminisce...it's probably been a year since I looked at my own wedding album! And I've been feeling the urge to craft a little bit--I think Valentine's cards will be a perfect craft to start making!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUMMY to the brownies! Gorgeous pictures. I never look at my pictures anymore except the ones in frames around our house. Your phone case is the best!

    ReplyDelete