Thursday, October 10, 2013

Over it!

Ok, I’m officially over the renovations y’all. Here is the tiny hole that I’ve crammed myself into this morning – I have a Christmas tree to my left, a laundry hamper, pitcher, and blender to my right.  Austin has a stepladder, a football, and a block of knives within arms reach from his side of the bed.  Good times.  As a person who values order and things being in their place more than just about anything, I’m so ready for the workers to finish this up so I can move back into my own home! Luckily, we are nearing the end of this process, praise the Lord! 

photo 4 (1)  photo 5 (1)

photo 1 (1)  photo 2 (2)

I snapped a couple of pictures on Monday to send my mom – since then our cabinets and floors have also been redone.  It is looking good, but it is so dirty out there!  BTW I didn’t pick these finishes at all – our apartment complex is just doing some upgrades to all of the units and this is what they chose… but I can live with it for the next year.

This week feels like it has gone by quickly but also like it is dragging a little bit.  Probably because I’m ready for the weekend, as always, but especially this one because I get to see my family and go to Melanie’s first shower!  More on that tomorrow – I’ve got to get a move on this morning and get out the door before the workers show up.  Have a super day!     

2 comments:

  1. looks great, girlie!!! at least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!!! :)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its looking great! I bet you'll be SO GLAD when its all over!!

    ReplyDelete