Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, Monday

Oh, College Station, I miss you so!  Austin and I loved getting to make a trip to Aggieland on Friday to visit THE Texas A&M University with Mary K and my parents.  I think she liked it!  A Friday wandering around College Station always trumps a Friday at work in my book. 

photo (8)

We walked all over campus, went on a dorm tour, and even ate at Sbisa – yum.  Other highlights included the century tree, Sweet Eugene’s, and spending some time in the newly renovated MSC.

IMG_2777

IMG_2776

Back in Dallas, on Saturday I had my Junior League bus tour.  It took most of the day, but I learned so much about several of the JL agencies.  I really saw parts of Dallas that I had no idea even existed – it was very eye opening.  We had a quiet night in on Saturday and cooked a tasty fall supper.  I even managed to choke down half of a sweet potato, so I’m calling that win!

Today was church and pumpkin painting!  My pumpkin is still drying and I haven’t even snapped a pic of it yet, but I will have to show you later this week.  And to top off the fall feel of the weekend, tonight I made chili for the first time this year.  Can y’all believe that it will be November at the end of this week?

3 comments:

  1. Time is FLYING!! So hard to believe November is almost here! Sounds like y'all had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend. Skipping work for a college tour sounds great. This makes me nostalgic for my college town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following along!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) check out my latest blog post at new-foundlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete