Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Birthday & Happy Halloween

Here’s the lone pumpkin in my house today.  Well, I do also have some freshly baked pumpkin muffins that are going to work with me today, so the house is smelling mighty festive! 

IMG_2785

The pumpkin party on Sunday was super fun!  I’m a fan of the black and white.  One day when I have a porch, I think painting several of these with different patterns all in the monochromatic cream/black color scheme would be super cute.  And maybe I’ll take the extra time to stencil a monogram next year… black paint pen had to do for this year!

IMG_2789

I didn’t get a blog post up yesterday, but it was my mom’s birthday, so happy birthday on the blog, Mom!  We love you!

IMG_2691

Happy Halloween everyone, but more importantly in my book, let the Thanksgiving season begin!

thanksgiving table 

source

We have two weddings to look forward to in November, one of which is my sister’s!  I can’t believe it will be here so soon.  I have an appointment tonight to get my bridesmaid dress altered, so fingers crossed that the alterations lady I’m going to see can work some magic because the dress is pretty ill-fitting at the moment.  I also took the liberty of making myself an “appointment” at NorthPark on Saturday to shop for a rehearsal dinner dress – can’t wait!

Hope y’all have a happy Halloween today!

2 comments:

  1. SO looking forward to Thanksgiving...and all of the FOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that is hands down the best part!

      Delete