Saturday, July 13, 2013

Six on Saturday

I so badly wanted to join the fun of the popular 5 on Friday linkup that is going around blog-land yesterday, but it just wasn’t in the cards.  I’m a day late but thought I’d at least get up the post I had intended for yesterday with a little lagniappe since it’s the weekend.  Here are six things making me happy these days.   

1. Pretty rose that I spotted last weekend at Mom & Dad’s.

IMG_2248

2. A precious tea toy (no idea what this is really called) and tea from Valencia Spain! 

IMG_2309

3. Books from the library in Dallas and the library of Dad. 

IMG_2313

4. My new Honey Bee Tee!  So comfy and cute – Mom, Mary Katherine, and I all got pocket tees.  It is my new Saturday uniform. 

IMG_2319

5. The unintentional Junior League cookbook collection I have going on my kitchen counter.  Now I clearly need to add a Dallas edition to that stack. 

IMG_2317

6. A little breakfast visitor.  This little guy visited us on our patio breakfasts in Charleston and looking at the picture and remembering our fun vacay makes me smile. 

IMG_1975

No comments:

Post a Comment