Thursday, June 13, 2013

Currently Loving

Here are some recent favorite things in an attempt to still blog but hide the fact that I am still making my way through the plethora of Charleston pictures.

New French press from Charleston Cooks! (more on this little gem of a place soon)

IMG_2222

Fun lunchbox that goes to work with me each day.  After months (literally) of searching for the perfect work lunchbox, I finally stumbled upon one that fit the bill perfectly.

IMG_2228

  Summer is here to stay in the  big D, and these popsicles are the best post-run treat ever.

I read Sarah’s Key on the plane on the way back from Charleston, and I just started The Glass Castle.  The author of The Glass Castle, Jeannette Walls, was the speaker at an event we went to recently, and I’ve had the book for a while but just started it today.  I am headed to my favorite reading chair with it as soon as I press publish on this post. 

 

pic/pic

No comments:

Post a Comment