Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Do

On day 6 of this challenge I’m answering the question ‘what do you do?’ without saying my job.  Although when asked what I do, my first instinct is always to respond with my job description, I love that today’s post is making me think outside of the job box.  My job absolutely does not define me, nor do I ever want it to.  Instead, I’d much rather focus on these top 10 things I “do.”
 
I do fun things with Austin.

IMG_0454

I do road trips to visit my family.

I do dinner with friends (well, also brunch since I do live in Dallas).

IMG_0647

I do runs on the Katy Trail.

I do church on Sunday.

I do Bible Study.

IMG_0440

I TRY to do things that show God’s love to others.

I do cooking supper.

IMG_1732

I do a lot of list making.

I do daily chats with my mom.

me and mom

ALSO, I cannot let this day pass me by without wishing the happiest of birthdays to my sweet Mammo.  I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment