Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things I Didn’t Learn in School–Day 23

It’s ok to grow out of friendships that aren’t healthy for you.

Patience is a virtue.  Actually my 6th grade teacher used to say this all the time, so maybe I did learn it in school.  Regardless, I learned how true this is outside of the classroom.

Husbands have SO. MANY. DANG. THINGS. TO. IRON.  Seriously. 

Rest is important.  I need down time on a regular basis to be able to function.

Wearing heels every day is not that great for your feet.  Ouch.

Grandparents and great-grandparents are wonderful blessings!

Each stage of life is vital and important for God’s plan for all of us.  Don’t wish one stage away or be in too much of a hurry to get to the next one!

Sisters that are as funny as mine and armed with iPhones (hello group text) are the best source of constant laughter. 

DSCF1218

Mom and Dad are [still] usually always right.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to several of these and they definitely weren't taught in school! I've never thought about the stages of life in that context, but it really is true. (So thank you for giving me that new perspective!)

    ReplyDelete