Saturday, May 25, 2013

Someone Once Told Me…

A professor at my law school once told me that I “present well.”  For some reason that has stuck with me for the past few years, and I remember our conversation often.  Her comment has probably given me more confidence than she ever could have known it would in many situations I have encountered since then.  When trying to think of something applicable for the prompt today, this was what my mind kept coming back to for some reason, so I’m just going to go with it!  It’s simple, and there’s not much of a “story” to it, but it was my first thought.   

Day 25 in the books!  This blog every day thing has been QUITE a challenge – only six more days though!  I was going over some goals earlier this week, and I wrote down that I would like to commit to blogging 3-4 times a week on a regular basis once June comes and this challenge is over.  I have loved doing it and I’m so thankful that Jenni dreamed up such a fun month’s worth of posts for all of us participating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment