Friday, May 24, 2013

My Three Worst Traits

1. I am far too concerned with what other people think of me.  Sometimes, I think too much before I speak.  Often times I get myself worked up in my head over nothing.  I over-think small talk and then it just stresses me out.  Probably a reason why I hate “networking events.”

2.  I grind my teeth at night.  Poor Austin!  Nothing good comes of this – it wakes Austin up, it gives me headaches, and I’m pretty sure it isn’t good for my teeth.   

3. I’m a pretty critical person.  I don’t give people much room for error, and I’m usually too quick to judge. 

Ok, I can’t say that was the most fun of these blog every day in May posts, but it’s done.  Due to this challenge, I feel like the blog has been lacking any updates of what’s been going on with us.  On this glorious three day weekend I’m hoping to get a post up with pictures from Courtney’s wedding last weekend and other happenings in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment