Monday, May 20, 2013

Let’s Get Real

Day 20 – here we go!  Today we’re challenged to write about something that we struggle with.  I don’t like to get too negative on the blog, and that coupled with the fact that it is 9:30 p.m. makes for a short-ish version of this topic.  Here are some bulleted struggles for your reading pleasure…

I struggle with:

  • wasting too much time on my phone

               

  • comparison
  • eating too much sugar
  • not drinking as much water as I probably should
  • not eating as many veggies as I probably should
  • spending time in constant prayer throughout the day

                   

  • networking (to say that I don’t love it would be an understatement)
  • contentment
  • living in the moment
  • focusing too much on materialistic things

                 

  • making time to read or to just sit still and be quiet
  • ironing
  • overanalyzing

      

No comments:

Post a Comment