Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fears

I don’t really think there is a happy or cheerful way to blog about all the things that I am afraid of, which is the topic in day 7 of this challenge, so I’m going to revert to a list (again). 

- Losing someone I love

- Deep water

- Missing out on God’s plan for my life/God’s best for me

- Not figuring out my “calling” in this life

- Losing weight after I have a baby?!  I am not even close to pregnant, but I think about this way more than I probably should.

- Failure of any kind

- Rushing through life and not enjoying it enough

- Roaches

- Those [DISGUSTING] clear lizards

- Car wrecks

Well, that’s that!  See y’all tomorrow with a tidbit of advice. 

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY MEL!  Love you so very much, and I’m so happy you’re my sister. 

photo (72)

No comments:

Post a Comment