I don’t really think there is a happy or cheerful way to blog about all the things that I am afraid of, which is the topic in day 7 of this challenge, so I’m going to revert to a list (again).
- Losing someone I love
- Deep water
- Missing out on God’s plan for my life/God’s best for me
- Not figuring out my “calling” in this life
- Losing weight after I have a baby?! I am not even close to pregnant, but I think about this way more than I probably should.
- Failure of any kind
- Rushing through life and not enjoying it enough
- Those [DISGUSTING] clear lizards
- Car wrecks
Well, that’s that! See y’all tomorrow with a tidbit of advice.
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY MEL! Love you so very much, and I’m so happy you’re my sister.