Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5: Spreading the Love

DSCN1224

This is Austin, my wonderful, hilarious, energetic, happy, and fun-loving husband!  I’m taking a little creative liberty with today’s prompt, because I don’t really have any “blog friends” – my blog is fairly new, and I have a lot of blogs I admire and love to read (some of those mentioned here), but I just decided to publicly profess my love for Austin today.  God sure knew what he was doing making this one for me.   

DSCN1243

Austin is the life of the party, and our life together is so. stinking. fun. each and every day.  I am so proud to be his wife and so thankful for his leadership in our marriage.  Austin is hilarious and makes me laugh non-stop, but he is also so committed to his relationship with God and making God known.  He is a leader that people want to follow, and he is the perfect positive and outgoing counterpart to my sometimes shy and more introverted tendencies.  I’m just so very thankful I get to be his wife and live life with him every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment