Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3: Things That Make me Uncomfortable

So, I have to confess that I had to have a little brainstorming session with Austin to figure out what makes me uncomfortable.  He is always eager to help with inspiration for the blog and just hollered from the other room that he is “full of ideas.”  Ha! 

Our consensus was that the thing that makes me the most uncomfortable is when people talk about MONEY.  I feel so awkward when someone brings up their personal finances or any topics related to money – especially when they share some bit of info about their finances and expect me to reciprocate.  In my book, money discussions should be with your parents when you are under their roof and your spouse when you’re married – and that’s about it.  I don’t even want to blog anymore about it because I’m getting squirmy over here just thinking about writing about it! 

Short and sweet on a Friday – off to enjoy pizza night with Austin.    

$$$pic

2 comments:

  1. So true! Was it the emergency pizza?

    LAS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it totally was the freezer emergency pizza!

      Delete