Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 17: A Favorite Photo

Today’s post is short and sweet –a favorite photo of yourself and why. 

DSC03220

I love this picture from our wedding day so much.  I guess it is because I was so stinking excited and happy to get married that day.  I had graduated law school a week before, a year of planning was finally coming to life, all of my favorite people were in one place, and it was just the best day ever!  I was touching up my mani – smudged nails are the story of my life, and I had been a little too hasty earlier in the day and hadn’t let my nails dry all the way. 

This picture was taken in the bride’s room at the church where we got married, and I remember vividly seeing that room for the first time when I was a little girl and that church was brand new.  I have been obsessed with that room for as long as I can remember, and I was just so overjoyed that I got to get ready for my wedding in there – something that I may have thought about from time to time over the years.   

No comments:

Post a Comment