Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Moment in my Day

The best and my most favorite moments each day are early in the morning, sitting at our kitchen table, enjoying my first cup of coffee, and having my quiet time.  I just love starting my days off with that routine so very much.  This morning was especially enjoyable due to the fresh flowers on my table and my new journal.  Sweet Austin picked the flowers up for me at Sam’s – what a gem! 

photo (73)  photo (74)

My day was all over the place once I left this morning, as most days are.  I just got home a few minutes ago, and the evenings just go by so quickly.  All the more reason to cherish my early morning quiet table time! 

I have to say I am loving having these prompts to launch a blog post every day, and I’m really enjoying posting every day.  A couple of the blogs I read regularly are doing this little challenge, too, and it is fun to read everyone’s interpretation of the day’s topic.  I’ve heard it takes 21 days to form a habit, so maybe daily posting will become the norm for me?!  We shall see. 

I’m so excited that tomorrow is Friday because my parents are coming to town on Saturday!  We are going to brunch, and I’m looking so forward to seeing them!!  I also can’t believe that this time next week we will be getting ready for my sister-in-law’s wedding!  The next two weekends are going to be such fun times and should have lots of “bloggable moments.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment