Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WILW

So the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir came to our church a couple of weeks ago, and I haven’t been able to get two songs that they sang out of my head since then.  Listening to these two on repeat. 

We made a “Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir” Pandora station yesterday, and I’m loving getting ready to that as my soundtrack in the mornings.  When they were at church, the mentioned that they have a new CD coming out soon – sign me up! 

On a totally unrelated note, lately I have been really into having a cup of coffee or tea in the afternoon.  Today I’ll be slumming it with tea from home, but Monday I treated myself to this cappuccino that was almost too pretty to drink.  I tried coffee at La Duni for the first time at a shower there a few weeks ago, and I absolutely loved it, so I went there Monday for this pick-me-up. 

photo (65)

Last thing I’m loving today – April’s card from Mom.  I am a little late posting it, but it is super cute, as always!

IMG_1752

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment