Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lately

Hello there poor little neglected blog! 

Here are some pitiful iPhone pictures to attempt a bit of a catch-up of what’s been going on in my world.

photo (62)  We spotted some pretty flowers on the way to church on Easter.  So springy, right?!

photo (61)                 Loved getting to see my sisters-in-law on a quick visit yesterday for Courtney’s shower.  Her wedding is quickly approaching!  (side note: so mad I forgot my camera in Dallas!)

photo (60)

I hated to miss Nina’s baby shower today.  We can’t wait to meet the newest baby Tank this summer.

photo (59)

Austin and I had such a fun date night last weekend at Whiskey Cake in Plano.  The whiskey cake was pretty darn delicious.  I highly recommend it, and the coffee is a must!

photo (58)

My favorite March birthday buddy since birth with her birthday cupcake!  She gave me these pretty aqua earrings for my birthday, and we had fun celebrating her b’day with friends this week.

photo (57)

Katey's Bday

And finally, one last bit of foolishness to brighten your day… Love being married to this craze!

photobooth

My schedule this week should be a little calmer than last week… we shall see.  My goal is to try to try to blog with a little more regularity.  I’m hopeful I can make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment