Thursday, March 21, 2013

Things I’m Loving Today

I finally got all of my birthday plants from my sisters planted, and I’m loving the way those little guys look out on my porch! 

IMG_1651

IMG_1652  IMG_1653

IMG_1654

These pajamas have been calling to me every time I’ve been to Target recently… I finally broke down and came home with them  yesterday.  I don’t remember the last time I bought new pajamas, and I’m probably a little more excited about them than I should be!

IMG_1655  IMG_1649

While digging around in my closet this weekend, I found this “painting” I did at Easely Amused in Jackson… I thought it looked fun and spring-y, so I brought it out and propped it up on my dresser for the time being.

And something I’m really excited about is that my grandparents are coming to visit me this weekend!  I can’t wait for them to get here.  We are planning to go to the Arboretum if the weather cooperates on Saturday.  I have been dying to go ever since we moved to Dallas almost two years ago, so my fingers are crossed that we make it happen on Saturday. 

IMG_0286

Happy almost-Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment