Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring at Mom’s

One of the main things I look forward to in the future when we live in a house is more space to decorate!  Right now, I just don’t have that many good spots to put seasonal decorations.  This may come as a shock to those who know me, but I have amassed quite the collection of birds, nests, and other spring-y décor over the years… and some of it just doesn’t have a spot in our current apartment. 

IMG_1577  IMG_1579

The next best thing to decorating my own apartment would have to be the decorations at Mom’s house!  I love all of her pretty spring touches. 

IMG_1580  IMG_1581

I spy a Wolfe bird!  And, I was this close to taking this wooden bunny home with me. 

IMG_1587  IMG_1593

IMG_1594

IMG_1596  IMG_1595

The nest centerpiece in the dining room might just be my very favorite.  Fun fact about that nest – we used it to hold the tiny bags of birdseed at our wedding reception.  The Wolfe bird in the above picture was at our wedding, too!   

Happy spring! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photo shoot! Your pictures are really flattering! I wish y'all were still here with us.

    ReplyDelete