Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My New Favorite Place in Dallas

We had such a great weekend visit with my grandparents here in Dallas.  The weather seemed like it was not going to cooperate and allow us to visit the Dallas Arboretum like we had originally planned, but luckily by Saturday afternoon things cleared up and we were able to go!  I have been dying to visit the Arboretum ever since we moved to Dallas, and the weather has kept me away once before.  It is absolutely gorgeous, and I’m kicking myself for not making a visit there happen before now!  I went way overboard with pictures and took far too many, but I just had to include some of my favorites here. 

IMG_1656  IMG_1660

IMG_1661

IMG_1658  IMG_1664

IMG_1677  IMG_1674

IMG_1683

IMG_1680  IMG_1691

IMG_1711  IMG_1678

IMG_1688

Someone couldn’t resist the gorgeous manicured grass…

IMG_1693  IMG_1695

IMG_1689

IMG_1697  IMG_1701

IMG_1716

Sorry for the picture overload, but I have sooo many more I could post too!  I couldn’t get enough.  Is it odd that I want to go here every single day of spring?  I’m so happy that warm temperatures are finally returning to Dallas after an annoying cold snap this weekend – just in time for my sleeveless Easter dress this weekend.  Happy Easter week! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to visit! I went for the first time last May to see the Chihuly exhibition (he's one of my favorite artists) and it was just beautiful. These pictures are making me want to schedule a trip to Dallas soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I was just blown away. I want to go back already! You should totally plan a Dallas trip soon :)

      Delete