Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Breakfast

Sunday morning we had a little birthday celebration before we all left to go our separate ways.  I completely forgot a picture of the scrumptious breakfast, but it included french toast, cheese grits, peppered bacon cooked in the oven, and my favorite coffee (aka the coffee that my parents make at home).  I opened up an absolutely precious card and some fun gifts after we ate. 

IMG_1624

IMG_1640

My mom found some precious bumblebee glasses at a local thrift shop a while back, and I have always adored them.  Now, I have some of my own! 

IMG_1628

I am pretty excited about the nail polish as well, and I have big plans for a manicure on my couch tonight so I can be sporting pretty light pink nails for my actual birthday tomorrow. 

IMG_1639

And rounding out the presents was the perfect gift for me – a monogrammed stamp.  I see some card making in my future this weekend.  I’m so thankful I got to have a birthday celebration with my family so close to my actual birthday!

My sisters also gave me some herbs and plants that are still in the process of being put into pots on my porch.  I’m so excited to have pretty things to fill my porch pots and praying I can keep them alive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment