Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines For and From my Loves

Despite my best efforts, I’m a day late and a dollar short with this post.  Yesterday was one of the longest days I’ve had in quite some time, so I just conceded that my Valentine’s Day post would have to be a smidge belated. 

IMG_1525

My week has been filled with pretty cards, which is just how Valentine’s week should be in my book.  Mom’s February card was precious, as expected, and my always on-trend sister Mary Katherine’s card was cute, simple, and festive chevron.  It is also worth mentioning that I got a hilarious but un-pictured card from Austin last night.  There was a poem involved and I laughed so hard I got a little teary.  He’s a gem!  

IMG_1527

Then, here are the cards I made my Mom and sisters.  Austin’s is not pictured because I haven’t made it yet.  #wifefail

photo (45)

photo (46)

And finally, I have to show these precious hearts that Brook and I made last weekend.  We are decorating with them at our Sunday School class Valentine’s party this weekend, and I can’t wait!  Aren’t they just too cute?

photo (44)

Hope your days yesterday were filled with pink, pretty paper, and LOVE!

Happy belated Valentine’s DayRed heart xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment