Sunday, February 3, 2013

Legally Blonde

This weekend we were in Austin to watch my sister-in-law, Casey, bring down the house as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, the musical.  It was amazing!  Casey is so talented, and we loved getting to see the show.  I’m a big fan of the movie, and the musical did not disappoint.  I have only been to one legit Broadway show in New York, but last night I felt like we might as well have been on Broadway with how good Casey and the rest of her case preformed. 

Unfortunately, I could not take a single picture in the theater once the show started, so I don’t have any pictures of how cute Casey looked in all of her costumes.  I do have this one of her after the show with flowers from her many admirers!

IMG_0916

Austin and I were glad that our friends Billy and Carly came to the show as well, and since we got there super early to get the best seats in the house, we had some time to visit with them. 

IMG_1514

Always good to see those two – I wish we could hang out more and that we lived closer!

IMG_1515

I wore pink pants for the occasion, and I just happened to match the programs Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment