Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Craft Time

The only pictures I managed to take this weekend were a few snaps of our kitchen table during a craft session with our friends Brooke & Oscar.  They came over Sunday after church and we had so much fun getting some things ready for our Sunday school class Valentine’s party this coming weekend!

IMG_1523

When I posted the below picture on Instagram this weekend, I just had to point out that yes, there is a love fern in the background up on our bar… one lucky couple is going to win that bad boy at our party.

photo (43)

When we weren’t crafting, we were at church for a large part of the weekend for various meetings, all of which were very productive.  There was lots of FBCD fellowshipping going on this weekend, that’s for sure. 

IMG_1521

Saturday night I did attempt to make a roast in the pretty green dutch oven my parents gave me for Christmas.  It was not perfect, but it was my best attempt yet, and having those leftovers for the week has been nice so far. 

Austin is in the midst of his busy season at work, and even though I don’t really have a busy season, this week sure feels like one.  Our fun bloggable photo-ops are a little sparse this time of year, BUT this week is Valentine’s Day and I do have some cute cards to show y’all on Thursday!

Hope you are all having good weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment