Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{WILW}

I’m loving that a new year on the calendar means a new year of cards from Mom.  Here is January’s card.

IMG_1426

I can’t wait to see what she comes up with for the next 11 months! 

Although I didn’t make this an official “resolution” for 2013, I am trying to keep my nails painted more often than not.  So far (9 whole days in!) I’ve succeeded, and I’m loving the neutral color of this week’s nails. 

photo (28)

{Essie “ballet slippers” if anyone is curious}

Yesterday I picked up two new colors, and I also got two new polish colors for Christmas, so I have everything I need to keep these little guys polished at all times.  Oh, and my sister gave me some top coat that has been pretty much life-changing!  Revlon “Extra Life No Chip Top Coat” is amazing.

IMG_1425

New colors: “lollipop” and “mod square”//other polishes are out in a pretty silver bowl for easy access

My last love of the week is this bunny doorstop.  I probably love him a little more than I should.  Austin named him “Bunnicula.”  Doesn’t he look like the cutest little bunny guard the way he is perched?  I think he has really good posture Smile  

IMG_1424

Happy Wednesday from Bunnicula!

No comments:

Post a Comment