Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretty Place: Plant City, FL

When Austin was in Florida last week, I got a text from him that said something along the lines of “I feel like I am in an issue of Garden and Gun right now – sitting on the back porch of this little country church looking out at some gorgeous strawberry fields.”  I was green with envy since I was sitting in my office working at the time.  He did come through with the pictures I requested in response to his text, and they only made me more jealous!  Maybe one day we can go visit this cute little Florida town together. 

photo (33)

photo (37)

Oh, just some sprawling strawberry fields in the church’s back yard.  How picturesque!

photo (36)

Our church is smack-dab in the middle of downtown Dallas.  Can you even imagine walking out of church on Sunday morning and seeing these beautiful trees and strawberry fields?! 

photo (34)

photo (35)

Gorgeous, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment