Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feeling in the Valentine’s Spirit

IMG_1437

IMG_1436

These little guys are quite the welcome addition to my desk this week.  The various shades of pink, red, and white are getting me pretty fired up for Valentine’s day.  My pink nails are also getting me in the spirit! 

IMG_1443

Since Valentine’s Day is still about a month away, I will just enjoy the pink and red until then. Red heart

Subconsciously, I must have been shopping with Valentine’s Day on my mind this weekend.  I came home with a pink pencil skirt and a pink pair of pants!  I plan to sport both items this week to work, and maybe I can convince Austin to snap a photo or two. 

P.S. Did you notice the SNOW behind my hand in the picture above?  Look what we woke up to this morning:

IMG_1440

IMG_1441

2 comments:

  1. Love that shade of Essie pink! Which one is it, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is "mod square," and itis quickly becoming one of my favorite pinks!

      Delete