Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas in Austin

*Last Christmas post – I promise!  I’m trying to get them all in before the end of December.*

After celebrating in Livingston and in Ruston, we made the drive to Austin for our last Christmas with Austin’s family.  While we were in town, we also got to celebrate with my in-laws for their 30th wedding anniversary! 

We opened gifts on Thursday night when we got to town, and I spotted some Austin ornaments that were just too cute not to document. Winking smile  Precious right?

IMG_1379

IMG_1378

The grown up version is pretty cute too. 

IMG_1380

We played lots of games while we were there, but my hands-down favorite was playing Just Dance on the Wii with the entire family.  The workout from dancing + laughing was awesome. 

IMG_1386

IMG_1393  IMG_1394

On Friday we went to a really cool pizza place downtown for lunch called Home Slice.  I highly recommended it if you are in Austin! 

IMG_1395

IMG_1397

IMG_1398

IMG_1399

IMG_1401

It was probably the best pizza I’ve ever had – served up with a side of creeper!  We had a wonderful time in Austin, as always.

That’s a wrap on Christmases – see you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment