Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Things

Yesterday was important for 2 reasons:

1. My first blog post ever was one year ago on October 10, 2011, and

2. It was my LSBFF Emily’s birthday!  Happy Birthday, Em!  LY!  We kind of have a thing for abbreves…

DSCF0988

One other good thing that happened this week was that I got my October card in the mail from Mom – love it! For a person who is not that big on Halloween, I think it is pretty darn festive and cute.

IMG_0937

Austin brought me these beauties earlier this week – love him.

IMG_0925

I’m also loving my new darker and shorter hair for fall… this is not the BEST picture, but I am sure a better one will pop up on here sometime soon. 

photo (13)

We are off to a flag football game tonight.  Our team has legitimate plays that scare me just a tad.  I am hoping I don’t run into anyone! 

What a random post this has been.

Happy Thursday to y’all!

1 comment: