Monday, October 29, 2012

My Love Affair With Paper Source Continues

Every time Austin and I are both involved in hanging anything on the wall, I swear up and down I will never do it again.  I’m happy to report that we are still married AND some of our walls got some much needed attention this weekend. We have a kind of awkward wall in our kitchen that I have been struggling to get decorated ever since we moved in to our apartment.  Well, wouldn’t you know, this delightful calendar from my favorite store ever (Paper Source), gave me just the push I needed to get this wall done.   

IMG_0970

IMG_0971

     IMG_0992  IMG_0993  IMG_0995  IMG_0996

IMG_0997

IMG_1001

This $4 map also came home with me on my latest trip to paper heaven, and I have been itching to get it up on the wall in our bathroom.  I adore maps, and this little nook above our hampers was the perfect spot for this little guy.

IMG_0977

IMG_0980

IMG_0990

Sometimes it is hard to believe we’ve lived in our apartment for almost a year and a half.  Of course, there is always another project on my list for our space here, so I can’t even begin to imagine the  length of that list once we buy a house!  For the sake of our marriage, I wonder if we can hire someone to hang everything for us when the day comes to do that in a house?  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word - the prints are just beautiful! You chose so well! Austin, the hanging job is perfect, too!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete