Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Centerpiece

If you read this post, you will quickly see that my fall table is basically a blatant copy of my mom’s dining table.  As both of my sisters like to {constantly} remind us, we are pretty much the same person. 

IMG_0911

I finally found the pumpkins I wanted at the Farmers Market on Saturday, and ever since I put this together on the table I let out a tiny squeal each time I walk by. 

        IMG_0909  IMG_0913

This little guy is obviously my favorite.  I die over that little curly cue on the stem!

IMG_0912

Thanks for the ideas, Mom!  I will be loving this festive table until late-November.  Hopefully Mom has a Christmas plan for her table that I can copy after Thanksgiving…

I also found this tiny pumpkin vase filler at Target yesterday that I think looks pretty cute in this lantern.

IMG_0902

The apartment is fully decked out for fall at this point, and we will be thoroughly enjoying the fall coziness until it is time to decorate for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, as always! I am going to have to find that pumpkin vase filler for my lanterns too.

    ReplyDelete