Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WILW

  • I came across this great article about A&M and Aggie hospitality earlier this week when every other person on my news feed “shared” it.  Proud to be an Aggie!
  • My first PSL of the year – earlier this week when the temperature was a cool 82 degrees, I enjoyed this tasty little guy at work.  The lady working at Starbucks also told me that they have the via/instant coffees that are PUMPKIN flavored.  I am not sure if I would like that or not, but I was intrigued a bit.  I might have to give it a try. 

photo (9)

  • We went to Company Café last night to celebrate our friend Emily’s birthday, and I so wish I had thought to take a picture or two.  I had the seasonal salad, and it was delicious!  Blueberries, pickled onions, goat cheese, pecans, cranberries – YUM. 
  • Austin is going hunting again this weekend, and I’m hoping to squeeze in a trip to the Farmer’s Market to procure some of these baby pumps. {pic}

white pumkins 12 Great Ways to Decorate With Pumpkins!

I’ll keep y’all posted on what I do with my finds.

Have a happy Wednesday – yay for being 1/2 way through the week!

1 comment:

  1. Tried the pumpkin spice via...not impressed...its just not the same. I still have 3 left if you want one to try. I bet you feel the same way as me about it!

    ReplyDelete