Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{WILW} Fall Bits

Hands down my favorite new fall touch is this little pumpkin that now graces my coffee table.  I should have picked up a few more for someday when I have more space to decorate.  Obsessed!

IMG_0839

      IMG_0840   IMG_0841

A close second would be this guy:

IMG_0855

I feel like I’m so “on trend” since this one looks a little chevron-ish.  Ha!

IMG_0854

And finally, the tiny baby gourds and pumps sitting on my bar.  These remind me of my sisters for two very important reasons. First of all, my sisters gave me that wire container with the bird on top for my birthday.  Second of all,  my sisters LOVE tiny things.  It is a strange obsession.  There were a couple of super tiny gourds in this mix, and I thought really hard about mailing one of them to my sister Mel.  When we all lived at home, my room was downstairs, and my sisters’ rooms were upstairs.  They would have some tiny object of the week (a donkey from the nativity scene is coming to mind) that they would take turns hiding and finding in their rooms.  So weird!

IMG_0857   IMG_0853

I did also pick up some real pumpkins from the farmers market, but I am still working on incorporating those.  I am also dying to get some of the Cinderella pumpkins for our porch ledge, but Austin convinced me to wait until October to get those.  So, more pumpkins to come! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love fall. That first pumpkin is adorable! Love the fall touches in your home! I finally caved and got a pumpkin spice latte this week haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the post! Thanks for the shoutout! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete