Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Laboring on Labor Day & an Outlet Find

The saving grace of my Labor Day was a quick trip up to the outlets in Allen.  Austin didn’t have to work on Monday (jealous!), and I got off of work a teeny tiny bit early, so we headed north.  Someone had a Brooks Brothers gift card that he was itching to spend…

That someone is also a GREAT husband who shared a little bit of his gift card with his poor wife who had to labor on Labor day.  I found a cute navy jacket that I can’t wait to wear.  If only the temperature would dip below 95 degrees.  I cannot find a picture online, but when I do finally get to wear it, I will have to take an OOTD picture. 

Now that I am on the topic of fall clothes, here are some other looks I have been pinning lately. 



Only thing I would change about this is the orange top. No orange for me.  Ever. 



I am seriously coveting a tweed blazer. 



Pretty neutrals!

Source: shop.hm.com via Emily on Pinterest



As much as I really need a black coat for winter (if it ever comes), this is gorg!  And those tights – adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment